We are a community-based agency that seeks to enhance the quality of life for everyone in Broward County by directly serving the interests of young adults from the dependency system at a particularly challenging and vulnerable time. We encourage everyone who is similarly committed to join us in our efforts and work to create a more equitable, rewarding and opportunity-filled environment for us all.
Now is a great time to show your support—Your donation will benefit the overall operating expense of the FLITE Center and will make a difference for these young people at a critical time in their lives.
100% of your generous donation will provide:
- $100: Provides daily breakfast and snacks to youth attending FLITE's College Boost GED program for one week
- $250: Provides necessary household supplies to 5 youth moving into their first apartment
- $500: Provides assistance to one youth exiting foster care move into their apartment
- $1,000: Provides support services and linkage to gainful employment to 5 foster youth
- $2,500: Provides 50 foster youth throughout the county with employment soft-skills workshops
- $5,000: Sponsors our College Boost GED program for 10 foster youth